8 Yard Skip Hire
£35.00–£278.00 Exc.Vat | £42.00 Inc.Vat
The popular builder’s skip. This 8 cubic yard skip is a versatile skip, perfect for larger projects. (Scroll to the bottom for more info)
- The hire period for a skip is 7 days. If you require the skip for longer, please contact our team otherwise the skip will be collected on the 7th day.
- A skip left on the road requires a licence.
- The licence is for 7 days only & must be renewed 72 hours prior to the 7th day. If the licence is not renewed, the skip will be collected automatically on the 7th day.
- Delivery date can be chosen on the checkout page at the end
- Select postcode below and scroll to see all areas we cover
- General Waste
- Inert Waste
- Large and Bulky Items
- Soil and Hardcore
- Household Waste
- Wet Concrete
- Hazardous Waste
- Popular builders skip
- Ideal for soil and brick disposal
- Holds approx. 60-80 bags
Approx Size (H*L*W)
- 1.22m x 3.77m x 1.70m
|Dimensions||0.0000 x 0.0000 x 0.0000 cm|
LE1, LE2, LE3, LE4, LE5, LE6, LE7, LE8, LE9, LE10, LE11, LE12, LE13, LE14, LE17, LE18, LE19, LE65, LE67, Market Harborough , MK1, MK2, MK3, MK4, MK5, MK6, MK7, MK8, MK9, MK10, MK11, MK12, MK13, MK14, MK15, MK16, MK19, NN1, NN2, NN3, NN4, NN5, NN6, NN7, NN8, NN9, NN10, NN11, NN12, NN14, NN15, NN16, Oakham / Uppingham
Off Road, On Road
General Waste, Brick Only, Soil Only, Soil & Bricks, Cardboard, Wood, Metal