2 Yard Skip Hire
£48.00–£183.00 Exc.Vat | £57.60 Inc.Vat
This is the smallest skip we do and is available across the LE postcodes. The mini 2 cubic yard is the perfect skip to hire for small DIY projects, garden waste, etc. (Scroll to the bottom for more info)
If you have an NN or MK postcode and require a small skip, book a 3 yard skip here.
- The hire period for a skip is 7 days. If you require the skip for longer, please contact our team otherwise the skip will be collected on the 7th day.
- A skip left on the road requires a licence.
- The licence is for 7 days only & must be renewed 72 hours prior to the 7th day. If the licence is not renewed, the skip will be collected automatically on the 7th day.
- Delivery date can be chosen on the checkout page at the end
- Select postcode below and scroll to see all areas we cover
- General Waste
- Inert Waste
- Soil and Hardcore
- Household Waste
- Wet Concrete
- Hazardous Waste
- Home renovations
- Ideal for restricted access space
- Holds approx. 20-30 bags
Approx Size (H*L*W)
- 0.76m x 1.8m x 0.9m
|Dimensions||0.0000 x 0.0000 x 0.0000 cm|
LE1, LE2, LE3, LE4, LE5, LE6, LE7, LE8, LE9, LE10, LE11, LE12, LE13, LE14, LE17, LE18, LE19, LE65, LE67, Market Harborough , MK1, MK2, MK3, MK4, MK5, MK6, MK7, MK8, MK9, MK10, MK11, MK12, MK13, MK14, MK15, MK16, MK19, NN1, NN2, NN3, NN4, NN5, NN6, NN7, NN8, NN9, NN10, NN11, NN12, NN14, NN15, NN16, Oakham / Uppingham
Off Road, On Road
General Waste, Brick Only, Soil Only, Soil & Bricks, Cardboard, Wood, Metal