solution for all waste
To support & action customer-related tasks to provide an excellent customer experience.
Main Duties / Responsibilities:
· Provide & Update online data to cross-hired services in a timely fashion.
· Update and take ownership of customer online portals in a timely fashion.
· Provide day-to-day support on incoming and outgoing phone calls.
· Ensure all digital tasks are taken ownership of & looking for solutions to paper-based tasks.
· Ensure we communicate promptly to any delayed services for cross hire & internal service delays.
· Provide internal digital data where required for invoicing purposes & performance.
· Action incoming and outgoing communication to provide an excellent customer experience.
· Take ownership of cross-hired services & ensuring that we communicate correctly.
· Look at new ideas and solutions to digitalising any tasks to improve customer experiences.
· Support and take ownership of our current Bakers Portal & provide new ideas solutions to help improve our current experience from a digital point of view.
· Liaise closely with commercial, cross functions teams and key stakeholders within the company.
· Strictly adhere to all Health and Safety procedures and ensure that the working environment is practical for both yourself and others.
· And any other reasonable duties commensurate with the post, which may be allocated from time to time.
· Flexible approach to working hours
· Ensure all associated administration duties are carried out in line with company procedures
· Ensure that a professional and courteous approach is adopted at all times
Salary: From £8,944.00 per year
- Bike to work scheme
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)