solution for all waste
To support & action customer-related tasks to provide an excellent customer experience.
We provide a wide variety of Waste Management and Recycling Services to over 5000 clients. Passionate about recycling and waste reduction, Bakers Waste are serious about their role in educating and encouraging our clients and the local community to consider their impact on the environment and employ best practice to make saving the planet a reality.
Bakers Waste are excited to be expanding our customer services department with this fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Apprenticeship in Leicester.
Main Duties / Responsibilities:
· Provide & Update online data to cross-hired services in a timely fashion.
· Update and take ownership of customer online portals in a timely fashion.
· Provide day-to-day support on incoming and outgoing phone calls.
· Ensure all digital tasks are taken ownership of & looking for solutions to paper-based tasks.
· Ensure we communicate promptly to any delayed services for cross hire & internal service delays.
· Provide internal digital data where required for invoicing purposes & performance.
· Action incoming and outgoing communication to provide an excellent customer experience.
· Take ownership of cross-hired services & ensuring that we communicate correctly.
· Look at new ideas and solutions to digitalising any tasks to improve customer experiences.
· Support and take ownership of our current Bakers Portal & provide new ideas solutions to help improve our current experience from a digital point of view.
· Liaise closely with commercial, cross functions teams and key stakeholders within the company.
· Strictly adhere to all Health and Safety procedures and ensure that the working environment is practical for both yourself and others.
· And any other reasonable duties commensurate with the post, which may be allocated from time to time.
· Flexible approach to working hours
· Ensure all associated administration duties are carried out in line with company procedures
· Ensure that a professional and courteous approach is adopted at all times
Training & Personal Development
Bakers Waste is committed to supporting our people and providing the training and development you need to be successful. This could be through internal training, mentorship, or outsourced training courses. We have seen a plethora of apprentices at Bakers Waste, working across multiple departments including customer service, sales, marketing, finance, professional driving, and more.
For this apprenticeship, the successful candidate will undertake the necessary training to acquire a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner, and we expect the course to run up to 15 months.
- Bike to work scheme
- Training & Development
- Eye Test & Contribution towards glasses
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
All tasks and responsibilities will receive support and ongoing training from your colleagues to ensure you’re comfortable and improving your customer service skill-set within a productive, planned workflow.
If you’d like to become the latest member of the Bakers Waste customer service team, please click “Apply” below today!