8 Yard Skip Hire
£73.00–£258.00 Exc.Vat | £87.60 Inc.Vat
The popular builder’s skip. This 8 cubic yard skip is a versatile skip, perfect for larger projects. Pricing varies by postcode and waste type. (Scroll to the bottom for more info)
- The hire period for a skip is 7 days. If you require the skip for longer, please contact our team otherwise the skip will be collected on the 7th day.
- A skip left on the road requires a licence.
- The licence is for 7 days only & must be renewed 72 hours prior to the 7th day. If the licence is not renewed, the skip will be collected automatically on the 7th day.
- We cannot accept the following items: carpet, fridges, food waste, liquids and tyres.
- Delivery date can be chosen on the checkout page at the end
- Select postcode below and scroll to see all areas we cover
This depends on the waste type chosen and paid for.
Available types of skip are for one of the following waste types;
- General Waste or
- Hardcore or
- Soil Only or
- Soil and Bricks or
- Wet Concrete
- Hazardous Waste
- Popular builders skip
- Ideal for soil and brick disposal
- Holds approx. 60-80 bags
Approx Size (H*L*W)
- 1.22m x 3.77m x 1.70m
|Dimensions||0.0000 x 0.0000 x 0.0000 cm|
CV11, CV12, CV13, CV21, CV22, CV23, DE1, DE3, DE11, DE12, DE15, DE21, DE22, DE23, DE24, DE72, DE73, DE74, NG10, NG11, NG2, NG9, NN29, LE1, LE2, LE3, LE4, LE5, LE6, LE7, LE8, LE9, LE10, LE11, LE12, LE13, LE14, LE17, LE18, LE19, LE65, LE67, Market Harborough , MK1, MK2, MK3, MK4, MK5, MK6, MK7, MK8, MK9, MK10, MK11, MK12, MK13, MK14, MK15, MK16, MK19, MK46, MK77, NN1, NN2, NN3, NN4, NN5, NN6, NN7, NN8, NN9, NN10, NN11, NN12, NN14, NN15, NN16, Oakham / Uppingham
Off Road, On Road
General Waste, Hardcore (brick, stone, concrete), Soil Only, Soil & Bricks, Cardboard, Wood