4 Yard Skip Hire
£70.00–£213.00 Exc.Vat | £84.00 Inc.Vat
The 4 cubic yard skip is ideal to hire for home renovations, garden waste and house clearance. (Scroll to the bottom for more info)
- The hire period for a skip is 7 days. If you require the skip for longer, please contact our team otherwise the skip will be collected on the 7th day.
- A skip left on the road requires a licence.
- The licence is for 7 days only & must be renewed 72 hours prior to the 7th day. If the licence isn't renewed, the skip will be collected automatically on the 7th day.
- We cannot accept the following items: carpet, fridges, food waste, liquids and tyres.
- Delivery date can be chosen on the checkout page at the end
- Select postcode below and scroll to see all areas we cover
- General Waste
- Inert Waste
- Large and Bulky Items
- Soil and Hardcore
- Household Waste
- Wet Concrete
- Hazardous Waste
- Home renovations
- Ideal for restricted access space
- Holds approx. 30-40 bags
Approx Size (H*L*W)
- 0.97m x 2.50m x 1.47m
|Dimensions||0.0000 x 0.0000 x 0.0000 cm|
LE1, LE2, LE3, LE4, LE5, LE6, LE7, LE8, LE9, LE10, LE11, LE12, LE13, LE14, LE17, LE18, LE19, LE65, LE67, Market Harborough , MK1, MK2, MK3, MK4, MK5, MK6, MK7, MK8, MK9, MK10, MK11, MK12, MK13, MK14, MK15, MK16, MK19, NN1, NN2, NN3, NN4, NN5, NN6, NN7, NN8, NN9, NN10, NN11, NN12, NN13, NN14, NN15, NN16, Oakham / Uppingham
Off Road, On Road
General Waste, Hardcore (brick, stone, concrete), Soil Only, Soil & Bricks, Cardboard, Wood, Metal